Midland and Odessa Roofing Experts
CT Roofing & Construction have been serving the Permian Basin for years. As a member of the Carpet Tech family of companies, CT Roofing & Construction works with the same passion for customer care and commitment to a job well done. We’re a local roofing and construction company offering repair and replacement solutions for residential and commercial roofs.
We understand the wear and tear the extreme weather causes Midland and Odessa roofs. While high winds, extreme heat, and severe hail and thunderstorms can better your shingles, the damage is always evident. That’s why CT Roofing & Construction offers free no-obligation roofing inspections across the Permian Basin region. Let us give your roof a thorough inspection and help coordinate with your insurance company to repair or replace your damaged roof.
Roofing Inspection Checklist
CT Roofing & Construction is certified by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT). That means we are credible, trustworthy, and knowledgeable when we come to your home or company to perform a free roofing inspection.
These are the key points we evaluate to determine if your roof requires repair or replacement:
- Missing, broken, or torn shingles
- Worn away shingle granules
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Wood rot or sagging areas
- Cracks in the chimney or missing caps
- Gutters that aren’t securely attached
Your Roofing Advocate
CT Roofing & Construction works with all insurance companies. We will even meet with your insurance adjuster to inspect your roof together. Working with your insurance company like this allows us to advocate for you, ensuring that no damage is missed or under-evaluated. Our goal is to make the estimating and claim processes as hassle-free for you as possible.
Choosing Your New Roof
CT Roofing & Construction removes and installs all types of roofing systems, both commercially and residentially. Based on your budget, insurance claim, and preferences, we will coordinate with you to select the most appropriate new roofing system. We work with noted suppliers like Tilcor and Owens Corning to provide durable, quality shingles.
Roofing choices include:
- Asphalt shingles are the most common material for residential roofs because they are practical, durable, and affordable. Asphalt shingles come in a variety of colors and styles, allowing your home to stand out. Asphalt shingles come in different grades, giving you the option that best meets your needs.
- Roof tiles are resistant to water, frost, fire, wind, and insect damage, making them a long-lasting roofing choice. Although roof tiles are beautiful, they can be expensive but will last for decades and add significant value to your home. Roofing tiles are made from molded, tinted concrete and can come in many shapes and many styles.
- Stone coated steel roofs are metal roofs coated with stone chips and attached to the steel with an acrylic film. Although they look like a traditional roof, stone-coated steel roofs are more durable, lower maintenance, and energy-efficient.
- Metal & Specialty roofs can include flat or sloped roofs and the use of specialty materials that best suit the Permian Basin area, offering durability and adaptation to unique conditions. We provide different metals based on budget or purpose. That fit any size and shape of the roof.
- Endurashake Roofs are EXCLUSIVELY provided by CT Roofing & Construction and have the elegance of wood but perform like metal. Made of South American timber, EnduraShake Roofs last five times longer than cedar shingles. EnduraShake Roofs require little to no maintenance and can reduce your homeowner’s insurance premium.
Fair and Accurate Estimates
CT Roofing & Construction wants to be your partner and advocate. So, when your insurance company sends their adjuster out to inspect, CT Roofing & Construction will climb back on the roof, working with the adjuster to help you get a fair and accurate insurance estimate for your roof.