Invested in your Roofing Needs
At CT Roofing & Construction, we are seasoned, certified, and invested in your roofing needs, allowing us to offer the most innovative solutions to your commercial and residential roofing challenges.
CT Roofing & Construction has met the standards of a truly professional roofing contractor as an RCAT licensed roofing contractor. CT Roofing & Construction has the knowledge, skill, and professionalism that makes us a trustworthy and proven choice for your roofing needs.
CT Roofing & Construction is here to assist you with your insurance claim, working with your insurance adjuster and agent to get the most out of your roofing repair or replacement settlement. Not only do we work with a variety of insurance companies, we are preferred roofing and construction contractors.
Hail & Storm Roof Damage
Our Texas weather can wreak havoc on your roof. It only takes a single hail storm or rains with high winds to damage your roof. You can usually spot serious roof damage from the ground but not all hail damage is that obvious. After a severe hail storm, a leaking roof is the most obvious sign of damage, however, you may only spot broken shingles or cracks and dents in gutters, roof caps, vents, and skylights.
Hail & Storm Repair Services
- Free and thorough roof inspection for storm damage and hail damage.
- The inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps, and chimneys.
- Free inspections for all recommended roof repairs.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
Licensed Roofing Contractors
The licensed and certified roof adjusters at CT Roofing & Construction will come out and give you a FREE roofing inspection. Not only will we examine your roof, we give you a fair estimate and work with your insurance company to coordinate roof repairs or roof replacement.
Beware of “fly by night” contractors, especially during a storm situation. Be sure any roofer you hire is licensed and adheres to ethical practices, saving you from possible fraud and financial risk.
Working with a licensed contractor like CT Roofing & Construction protects you and takes the pressure off by verifying that the contractor is has passed a thorough credit and background check as well as a business and safety knowledge exam and a commercial and/or residential roofing exam.
Free Roof Inspections
Think you have hail or storm damage, but not sure? CT Roofing & Construction offers FREE roof inspections. Allow us to come out and take a look at your roof, discussing options and costs, so you understand the condition of your roof and know your best options even before you’ve called your insurance company.
CT Roofing & Construction Inspection Check List:
- Missing, broken, or torn shingles
- Worn away shingle granules
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Wood rot or sagging areas
- Cracks in the chimney or missing caps
- Gutters that aren’t securely attached
Fair and Accurate Estimates
CT Roofing & Construction wants to be your partner and advocate. So, when your insurance company sends their adjuster out to inspect, CT Roofing & Construction will climb back on the roof, working with the adjuster to help you get a fair and accurate insurance estimate for your roof.
CT Roofing & Construction installs and repairs a variety of roofing systems for your home. Choose the right material based on color, durability, and price.
- Asphalt Shingles offer versatility and weather resistance. Besides having a variety of textures, styles, and colors to choose from, asphalt shingle roofs are cost-effective, durable, and easy to maintain.
- Tiles are manufactured in a wide array of colors, from light shades to dark or multicolored, making it easy to coordinate your roof with exterior colors. Tile roofs have the lowest lifecycle cost of any other roofing material. Centuries-old tile roofs are still enduring today.
- Stone Coated Steel roofs are made from steel or some other metal; the metal is then coated with stone chips and attached to the steel with an acrylic film. The goal is a more durable roof that still retains the aesthetic advantages of more traditional roofing material.
- Metal & Specialty roofs are a sensible way to protect your home, especially in areas that experience many storms, rapid temperature changes, large hail, or heavy snowfall.
- Endurashake Roofs - EXCLUSIVELY by CT ROOFING are made with South American wood. CT Roofing’s EnduraShake roofs not only stand the test of time but and offer beauty without sacrificing security. Endurashake shingles are known for their naturally occurring resins that protect the wood from the elements and their deep red color, which matures over time to a stately silver.